In addition to our core capabilities, Envirotreat is able to offer a range of additional services to provide a complete earthworks package, delivering assured cost and certainty benefits to your development.
For instance we offer a range of enabling works.
- Underground obstruction removal (ie tanks, foundation, etc)
- Crushing concrete to produce suitable sub-bases
- Screening materials to separate out waste materials
- Screening soils to produce suitable fill
- Laying and compacting materials to achieve formation platforms
- Design and laying piling mats to client requirements
- Concrete slab works (including gas membranes and associated validation)
- Tarmacing and other finishing works (capping layer and associated validation)
Envirotreat can also offer site investigation to support remediation requirements as well as planning & regulatory authority liaison, approvals, discharge, etc.
Envirotreat offer a range of remediation management solutions to support development of Brownfield sites including
- Material management (including end of waste via Cl;aire Code of Practice and watching brief.
- Cluster projects – designed to facilitate the remediation and / or development of a number of sites that are located in relative close proximity and share a common treatment facility located on a single site.
- Environmental Monitoring.
- Waste minimisation in accordance with European Waste Directive.
Envirotreat operate a fully permitted Hazardous / non-hazardous soil recycling facility in South Wales . The Treatment Hub is strategically placed close to the M4 in Swansea. Operational since 2013, the Treatment Hub provides a cost effective disposal option for contaminated soils, with the soils being fully recycled the facility is not liable to Landfill Tax (currently standing at £88.95 April 2018).
The recycling element of the Treatment Hub produces a range of soils / aggregates to meet local market requirements. The Treatment Hub integrated within the Envirotreat portfolio of capabilities, provides a unique option to maximise onsite treatment with offsite disposal